𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Shadow
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫:Susan May Warren
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫: Sunrise Publishing
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: Romantic Suspense Fiction
𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬: Heroes of Renegade # 7
𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞: September 8, 2026
𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰:
Shadow is the seventh book in the multi-author series, Heroes of Renegade. This series has been a favorite this year.
Asher is working undercover for the FBI to try to uncover who the leader of the Shadow Syndicate is. Daphne works on protective details in the private sector. When she gets called in for a special case, she must decide who can be trusted and who is the mole. Working with
This story kept me on my toes, and it was such a fun story trying to figure out who has been in charge this whole time.
This fixed-proximity, fake marriage romance was perfect with kisses only.
I can always count on Susan May Warren to bring the perfect balance of faith to my Christian romantic suspense.
*I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book, which I received from the author. A positive review was not required. All views expressed are my honest opinion.

No comments:
Post a Comment