Thursday, September 10, 2026

The 7 Skills to Lasting Health by Pearl Barrett and Serene Allison

The 7 Skills to Lasting Health by Pearl Barrett and Serene Allison might seem short, but it is packed full of information. I took this book a little slower so that I could soak up all the information. I have previously worked my way through The Trim Healthy Mama books and have felt overwhelmed with all the information. This book breaks it down into manageable steps to build one at a time. I loved the way they broke it down and that at the end of each chapter you are given tools to try and work on implementing that step. I feel more equipped to try the Trim Healthy Mama plan than I did before. This was a great resource for me. I also loved the different recipes included in the back. I have been trying them out. I’ve only made a few so far, and they have been pretty good.

I also loved that they included some different scripture.

So if you are looking to start the Trim Healthy Mama, or just feeling overwhelmed with all the different ways that people are telling you to eat, this book is a great tool.

*I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book, which I received from the author. A positive review was not required. All views expressed are my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment